Selling a home requires a lot of preparation and education on what buyers look for.
Allow us to make this step of the process as seamless as possible!
Staging and prep
- Staging is a marketing tool.
- You have only one chance to make a great first impression.
- Buyers develop an opinion of your home within 15 seconds of approaching your home.
- Homes are purchased with emotion.
- Buyers typically seek "love at first sight."
- Buyers buy HOMES not houses.
- Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home.
- Surveys show staged homes sell 50% faster on average for 6 – 17% more money than un-staged homes!
With so much competition on the market, using staging tools like decluttering, cleaning, rearranging and refreshing will help your home stand out from all the others. We will offer a free consultation prior to you making any improvements that will result in a maximized return on investment.
Biggest Bang For Your Buck:
- Painting & Removing Wall Paper
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Updating Fixtures
- Rearranging Furniture
- Adding Neutral Décor
- Decluttering: Packing up extra décor, books, knick-knacks, etc. (you have to pack eventually right?)
Even a little bit of staging will make a difference!
We cover the entire spectrum of marketing for your home - professional photographs, a Matterport (360 degree virtual tour), video, just listed cards, social media posts, personalized flyers at the property, public & broker open houses and web listings on ALL of the top real estate websites are just a FEW of the ways we market your home!
Marketing doesn’t just mean advertising, it actually has more to do with presentation. We pride ourselves on great photographs, quality preparation and taking the time to make sure each little detail is correct and filled out to its max! A big part of house hunting now is looking online, and if your advertising isn't good, then it appears that your home isn’t either.
Video is a simple and aesthetic way to take a potential buyer through a *quick* tour of your home that highlights the flow and feel of the layout as well as the details lost through photographs.
A Matterport is a 360 degree virtual tour that is one of the only completely immersive methods of showcasing your home online. It is the step beyond pictures and video as it, in some ways, replaces many of the purposes showings exist to serve.
Use of this technology eliminates two major issues potential buyers find during home showings:
1. Not liking the layout.
2. Not enjoying the "feel" of the home.
A matterport, video or photos in and of themselves cannot guarantee a buyer will not find faults in your home before a showing, but it can in many ways eliminate a bulk of potential buyers that will not end up following through.
Biggest Misconception is "Price High to Negotiate Down"....
If you price too high, then no one will come see your house and if they do the property attracts “lookers” and helps competing houses look better by comparison.
If the property does end up selling above true market value, it may not appraise, and the buyer may not be able to secure the loan.
It is very important to price your property at competitive market value at the signing of the listing agreement. Historically, your first offer is usually your best offer.
The value of your property is determined by what previous buyers have been willing to pay and previous sellers are willing to accept in today’s market. Buyers make their pricing decisions based on comparing your property to other property SOLD in your area.
Factors that impact list price:
- Recent Sales = Actual Recorded Value
- Pending Sales = Homes that Received Offers
- Current Listings = Competition and Hopeful Value
- Expired Listings = What did not sell
- A Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) will be used to determine the optimal list price using the factors above.
If you decide to list with us, we will provide you with a Home Warranty to cover unexpected maintenance cost while you are trying to sell! If your water heater breaks, or your heating/cooling goes out… Just pay a small trade call fee and the rest will be covered under the warranty!